Spirit Occupational Health Service undertakes: LGV, PCV, Driver Medicals
- Remember to bring your form with you a D4 form Medical Examination form which can also be downloaded from the DVLA website
- Please bring a form of identification with you, such as your passport or other photo I.D. and a utility bill for proof of address
- You will also need to bring details of your General Practitioner (GP), all medications you have been prescribed and any over the counter medications you may be taking
- If you wear glasses please bring these with you and you must also bring your glasses or contact lenses prescription. You can obtain this from your optician before your medical
- You should expect to provide a urine sample at the clinic, so drink plenty of clear fluids (pop, squash, water) before hand
To book your appointment:
Telephone: 01952 670 665 between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.