Spirit Occupational Health Service can provide bespoke pre-employment health assessments and adhere to the requirements of The Equality Act 2010 section 60.
There are essentially three parts to the pre-employment assessment process once a conditional job offer is made:
- Health Questionnaire
- Health Interview
- Physical Examination, Biological Tests and or Health Surveillance
It is very easy to set up pre-employment health assessments for your employees.
The process for health questionnaires:
- Email or Telephone enquiry to set up your pre-employment assessment requirements
- The questionnaire can be sent either by post or email for the candidates to complete
- Once the questionnaire has been completed it should be returned in confidence via post to: Spirit Occupational Health Service Ltd, Unit 23 Horton Court, Hortonwood 50, Telford, Shropshire TF1 7GY or in confidence via email to email@example.com
- All health questionnaires are screened by an occupational health professional and results sent within 24 hours
- Any candidate requiring further intervention: Health interview, Physical Examination, Biological Tests and or Health Surveillance this will be conveyed on the fitness report
The process for clinic appointments for Health interview, Physical Examination, Biological Tests and or Health Surveillance:
- Email or Telephone enquiry to set up your clinic appointment which can be requested at two locations either at your place of work or our headquarters in Telford